Tel: 033 345 6531
Fax: 033 345 8918
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address:
Private Bag 320, Mbazwana, 3974, Kwa-Zulu Natal , South Africa.
Directions from Johannesburg:
- From Johannesburg take the N17 to Leandra
- From Leandra take the R29 through Bethal, Ermelo, Piet Retief and Pongola
- Approximately 29 km after Pongola, you join the N2
- Go SOUTH on the N2, past Mkuze and continue on until you get to the Hluhluwe turnoff.
- Take the Hluhluwe turnoff and at the stop sign turn left.
Direction from Durban:
- Take the N2 North from Durban
- Take the Hluhluwe turnoff and at the stop sign turn right. - Directions from the N2 turn off to Hluhluwe
- Drive for approximately 2,5km and you will reach Hluhluwe town. Go straight over all the traffic circles (4 circles) following the signs to Sodwana Bay. After the last circle you will turn left.
- Continue along this road until you see the sign for Sodwana Bay. Turn right and go over the railway line.
- This 85km stretch of road is tarred all the way to Sodwana Bay.
- The road will take you to Mbwazwana, where you will need to turn right and follow the signs to Sodwana Bay
- Enter through the National Parks Board Gate 1 (you will be required to pay a gate entry fee).
- At the National Parks Board Gate 2 you will need to inform the guard of your booking at Coral Divers and you will be required to fill in a parks board form. Take this form with you when you check in at Coral Divers.
- Follow the signs to Coral Divers.
Download the Directions here...